Experience every Monday from 09.30 am - 12.00 pm the fascination of freeriding, with skiing techniques and safety tips from professionals - for skiers and snowboarders aged 13 and above.
- Registration: Sunday until 4.00 pm
- Meeting Point: InfoService Alpincenter
Choose between "Start Up" and "Advanced" tours:
Start up - Workshop
Introducing into the world of freeriding
- Prerequisite: safe skiing on the piste, safety equipment*
- Registration: SKI DOME Oberschneider, T. +43 (0) 6547 8232
Advanced - Workshop
Enjoy the most beautiful terrain runs on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Prerequisite: safe skiing on the piste, basic freeski knowledge, safety equipment*
- Registration: Hartweger's Ski & Snowboard School, T. +43(0)664 3381 582
Guiding: € 85,00 excl. ski ticket
* Backpack, avalanche tranceiver, shovel, probe - rental possible
Free guided info tour with National Park Ranger
During a guided tour with a National Park ranger you can experience fascinating insights into and views of the Hohe Tauern National Park: From Salzburg's highest panorama platform "Top of Salzburg" the tour continues through the National Park Gallery with 6 information stations on the mystic world inside the mountain. A highlight of the guided tour is the visit to the panorama platform of the Nationalpark Gallery.
- When: Every Tuesday from 27.12.2016 until 18.04.2017
- Meeting point: 11:00 and 13:00 Gipfelwelt 3000
Special guided tours
From 25 persons we recommend to order a special guidance.
Date and time free of choice.
Contact Kitzsteinhorn InfoService for scheduling and prizes:
T. +43(0)6547 8621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register 10 days in advance.
Guided snowshoe hike from the Alpincenter to the ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro.
- When: Every Wednesday
- Meeting point: 10:30 Alpincenter
- Duration: 1 1/2 hours (incl. visiting the ICE CAMP)
- Price: € 25,- for guiding & equipment (Kitzsteinhorn ticket extra)
Registration until Tuesday (16:00)
- Skischool Oberschneider, T. +43 6547 8232
Enjoy every Thursday the silence of winter wonderland. Offpiste and away from the crowd we hike up to the summit of the Tristkogel, 2642m. Certified mountain guides are guaranteeing a high quality guided skitour.
Wednesday until 4.00 pm
8.30 am, bottom station Gletscherjet 1
Skitouring - equipment, safe skiing on black slopes. We provide the safety equipment (shovel, probe, avalanche, transceiver) free of charge.
approx. 660m ascend and descend, distance approx. 2km, including breaks arround 3,5 hrs to the summit
T. +43 664 4308795
EUR 115,- per person
excl. ski ticket (necessary is just a single up and down ticket)