THE ski-touring race of the season is back!
KITZSTEINHORN EXTREME 2.0: The NEW starting point will be the MK valley station (elev. 768 meters) right in the heart of Kaprun, from where racers will make their way over the Maiskogel and up the Kitzsteinhorn, ultimately crossing the finish line located at the Top of Salzburg panorama platform (elev. 3,029 m).
EXTREME: Spanning an incredible 2,700 vertical meters and 13 kilometers, this ski-touring competition more than does honor to its name. Entry is open to individuals and two-person teams, women, men as well as mixed.
- Saturday, 7.12.2019
- Start: 8.30 AM at the MK Maiskogelbahn valley station (768 m)
- Finish: Top of Salzburg panorama platform (3,029 m)
- Course: 2,700 vertical meters, ca. 13 km via the Maiskogel and Langwiedboden
- Participation: individuals & two-person teams (women /men /mixed)
- Awards ceremony: ca. 2 PM at the Alpincenter followed by a race party
Details & REGISTRATION