ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro*
Cool Ice Age on the Kitzsteinhorn
The ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro, is an unique world of ice and snow with three big igloos. This wonder-world of ice, snow and art - this year themed "Frozen Forest"- is a stylish meeting place on the Kitzsteinhorn. Open until mid April. One can marvel at the icy world of the igloos and the breathtaking panorama surrounding the Kitzsteinhorn - whilst enjoying cool music, drinks and snacks - or capture unforgettable moments at the automatic photopoint.
It is already legendary: the ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro. Each of the three igloos has a diameter of 12 meters, are all interconnected and lie in the middle of the skiing area at an altitude of 2.600 m above sea level. It is an unique, stylish world of ice and snow for visitors to enjoy and relax in. Audi presents the new Audi Q2, with its renown quattro engine, in an amazing ambiance, on a ramp of pure ice.
Max Seibald, an artist from East Tyrol, was once again responsible for the concept and artistic realization of the ICE CAMP.
* The ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro is open until mid of April 2017.
The World of snow & ice
The Ice Camp presented by Audi quattro
- Open until mid of April 2017
This is the ICE CAMP presented by Audi quattro
- 3 inter-connected igloos with a diameter of 12 metres each
- 60 tonnes of ice
- 3,500 m³ of snow
- 5,000 m² large area
- Ice Bar
- Audi Show Room with the new Audi Q2
- Degustation of the exclusive ICE CAMP Kitzsteinhorn "Pure Glacier" Vodka
- Food court, sun deck with lounge chairs & fine sound