The signposted route regulations are to be followed when riding the mountainbike trails.
The routes range from technically difficult to used trails, which means that control over one´s bike and technical ability are required.
Apart from the joy of mountainbiking, one should not forget the dangers present in alpine terrain: an appeal for personal responsibility:
- Mutual consideration between bikers and hikers
- Give hikers the right of way on narrow paths.
- Protect and respect plants and animals
- Please do not leave any litter behind in Mother Nature
- Avoid noise and unnecessary skid marks
- Always expect to meet agricultural and forest motor vehicles
- Only ride as fast as it is possible to stop at any time
- Expect wild animals, domestic animals or livestock to be on the trails
- Respect prohibitive signs and information boards
- Only ride with technically sound bikes
- Ride according to your ability and the condition of the trail
- Don´t forget bad weather gear, tools and a reserve tube