All-year tobogganing fun at the Alpine Coaster
A racy downhill ride is waiting for the entire family on the first alpine roller coaster of the Salzburger Land! Guided safely on rails, you race in green two-seaters with up to 40 km/h downhill. Waves, jumps and spectacular spins let the adrenalin race through the veins and cries of joy can be heard from the Maiskogel. Adults and children find a popular excursion destination and exciting adventure when tobogganing here at the Alpine Coaster in summer as well as in winter.
Arrival alpine coaster:
GPS: N47 16 26.128, E12 45 25.288
Extra caution on your part will protect yourself, other guests and us.
To the COVID-19 Code of Conduct >
Uphill with ease, downhill with speed
Having taken a seat and fastened the seatbelt on the Maisi Flitzer, the light at the valley station turns green and a slow ride uphill begins. You reach the highest point in the last bend and this is where the racy downhill ride starts. Release the brakes and off you go on a crazy ride. You race along up to eleven metres above ground and the narrow bends and spins let you feel the centrifugal forces.
An automatic distance control prevents unintentional driving against the next vehicle and ensures more safety.
- Location: at the valley station of the MK Maiskogelbahn (centre of Kaprun)
- Length uphill ride 730 m
- Length downhill ride 1.300 m
- Bridges, 5 jumps, 5 angular support spins and waves
- Duration of the ride approx. 12 minutes
- Children aged 3-7 ride accompanied by an adult
- Max. speed 40 km/h – individually controllable
- Highest point 11 m above ground
- Photo point
- Open all year